Thursday, August 30, 2007

Site Update

Hey guys, this is Patrick here just wanting to say sorry, for well you probably have noticed I haven't updated the site much lately. This doesn't mean that news hasn't happened I just have been a little busy here if you know what I mean. This is ONLY me doing this site as you probably know. As I do try to keep up with the news as much as I can, I just don't have the time right now to post. Again I apologize. I feel I owe you guys an explanation, but all I have is that I am in college right now and trying to keep up with schoolwork, play games, and run a website can become a handful. I will let you know that I'm not going to quit on you, but I will not be posting as often as normal. I will still try and post the VC updates, XBLA, PSN, and New Releases, but I can make no promises. But hey, if any of you guys out there are interested in video games and have the time to help out feel free to send me an E-mail at Patrick@forthegamer.net and tell me about yourself, why you want to write about video games, and I will try and see what I can do. Other than that talk to you next time. Peace.

No comments: