Monday, June 29, 2009

New Direction

After being gone for a long time I have decided that I just can't keep up with what I was doing. It is just too much for one person to do alone. Therfore, a new direction must be taken. With this new direction will come less posts, but hopefully at a better quality. I have been brainstorming some ideas for this "new direction" and have come up with:

-Reviews of games I'm playing
-More original posts of my opinions
-Major news
-Metareviews of games from different sites
-Gaming deals
-New Releases
-Community (Posts for you, the readers)

  • What you're playing
  • What you're buying
  • What you're looking forward to
  • What you want to know (Finding info on subjects you want to know about)
  • Polls

I'm sure there are plenty more ideas out there and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment below.


No comments: