Thursday, July 2, 2009

Coming Along

I'm sure you can see the changes in the site happening basically everyday. One of my goals in my "new direction" of the site was to put up reviews of games I've played. I'm happy to say that my first review should be up soon. Before the review, however, I would like to give a basic intro to the categories in the reviews and what they mean to me.

  • Presentation-The overall polish and feel of the game. The meshing together of all the elements you could say.
  • Graphics- The overall quality of the visuals in the game for the type of game it is attempting to be.
  • Gameplay- The overall experience of playing the game.
  • Controls-The feel of the games controls.
  • Sound- The quality of the sound.
  • Fun Factor- The overall fun the game is to play.
  • Price- The overall value of the game.
  • Replay Value- The amount of time that can be spent completing the game.
  • Multiplayer- The quality of the game with more than one player.
  • Conclusion- The Final score, thoughts, and overall impressions of the game.
As always feel free to leave your feedback (email, comments below, or in the skribit box) on what I should include on reviews.

No comments: